The AUTOMATECH solutions Human Machine Interface: ColibriHMI. it allows to easily manage the machine and the grinding process. Not only a machine interface, ColibriHMI is a “basket” for the most advanced algorithms to manage and to real time optmize casting finishing programs.
ColibriHMI features and benefits
- Work Operation and Production Manager
- Real time advanced program parameters editing, optimization and geometrical deformations corrections
- C.A.M.A. Colibri Advanced Morphing Algorithm to correct ANY casting deformation
- Adaptive constant force/torque control thru speed adaption
- …..much more
WORK OPERATING MANAGER
The list of programs to process a casting (or a piece in general) can be loaded, created, edited and saved through the WPO manager. It allows to:
- Enter casting name
- Set the working station/pallet
- Possible to manage multi station/pallet machine and multi workpiece on them
- Load and view workpiece, fixture and stock 3D model
- View and edit in the 3D visualization window
- Import workpiece measuring and measured data
- View and edit all the programmed and acquired data
- Assign target data to machining program to perform corrections
- Load measuring program or machining programs
- Perform editing functions on programs
REAL TIME GEOMETRICAL DEFORMATIONS CORRECTIONS
While the machine is in production, for each machining operation, it is possible:
- Assign target measured points or a set of them to the programs to be corrected
- Apply the type of correction
- Single axes correction
- Plane correction
- Cylindrical correction
- C.A.M.A. Colibri Advanced Morphing Algorithm correct ANY geometrical casting deformation
- Overlap to geometrical correction editing functions
REAL TIME ADVANCED PROGRAM PARAMETERS EDITING & OPTIMIZATION
While the machine is in production, for each machining operation it is possible:
- View&edit program parameters: workplane – tool data – feed rates – spindle rpm.
- Select points to be edited (single point selection, bounding box, etc..)
- Apply corrections to selected points
- Available corrections algorithm: XYZ translation – XYZ rotation – fix stock value, variable stock – fix tool radius compensation, variable tool radius compensation – fix 3D tool radius compensation, variable 3D tool radius compensation – custom correction functions.
PRODUCTION MANAGER & MONITOR
The ColibriHMI production manager allows users to create, optimize, execute and edit the workpiece operation sequence.
- Load WPOs
- Edit WPOs, it can also be used while in real time production to add/remove/edit operations or instructions
- Start WPO
- Stop WPO
- Resume WPO from program, resume WPO from instruction
- Monitor and edit productions information (different view levels based on users permissions): Current Lot – Current Sequence – Current Operation
- Monitor and edit main components parameters: Robot – Spindle – Force control – Others …
- A.F.S. Adaptive Force to Speed parameters control and monitor
A.F.S. ADAPTIVE CONSTANT FORCE/TORQUE CONTROL THRU SPEED ADAPTATION
This function allows the machine itself to maximize feed rate thus optimizing production time, tool life and finally machine life. The function is based on the condition of the flashes: smaller flash allows higher speed; bigger flash the machine slows down. This is performed by mean of checking the spindle torque or the force applied on the part by the tool.
The ColibriHMI service manager allows the operator to easily perform machine setup operation.
- Move the robot in specific positions: home, heavy tools manual change position, home service, etc..
- Tool rack manager, tool rack cover open/close, tool test
- Tool load, tool pre-set, tool number change, tool manager data base
- Pallet move, pallet lift
- Spindle warmup, spindle on, spindle off
Based on the parameters recorded during production it is possible to perform data analysis both on the machine, for the actual production day, or on the cloud, for large data evaluation.
- Production data:
- number of piece produced
- average cycle time
- special events
- Machine data:
- all data recording
- real data vs theoretical data
- triggers, query