COATING DRYING HANDLING
A complete product ecosystem or a single product to integrate into your production process.
Since 2002, ProserviceTech has been actively involved in the forefront of development for new solutions to improve all the phases of cores and moulds handling and assembly, including drilling and gluing, encompassing the preparation, application, filtration, and drying of foundry coatings. These products are grouped under the brand ARENA.
We have installed more than 300 machines throughout the world with standard and customized solutions. These solutions adapt to the requirements of each foundry, using all types of foundry coatings from every brand.
In 2003, it was developed the first prototype of the Density Sentinel, a portable densimeter to measure the density of the coating for foundries, but immediately after we understood that a reliable and accurate measurement was just the first step of a long path. Thus in 2004, it was installed the first CPP Coating Preparation Plant, controlling and preparing automatically the coating for spraying on a mould.
For many years, ProserviceTech has installed over the world a huge number of CPP for spraying, flow coating or for feeding dipping tank for cores and moulds.
ProserviceTech has never liked the common approach of imposing a solution of a standard equipment without considering the specific features of the process, so when our engineer visits a foundry or core shop, the complete process is analysed: from how the paint is delivered to the drying of the moulds and cores, trying to minimize all operations considered unnecessary (for example extra-handling of the cores) but having a significant impact on costs, safety and maintenance.
Collecting the customer needs and problems, over the years, we have developed standard and tailored made solutions to optimize
- the pumping (E-pump and CPV);
- the filtration (Vibro-filter);
- the automatic control of viscosity (Viscosity Sentinel) and layer thickness of the coating (WLT) for polystyrene patterns;
- the coating storage and transport (pipeline and containers);
- the dipping and handling of cores by robot and by tailor made manipulators to guarantee a consistent coating layer thickness. In 2015, we launched the first dip tank ALL-in-ONE (combining in one equipment the CPP and a dip tank at constant level) recognizing the limit of preparing the coating in the CPP and dipping the cores in existing dip tanks in which, in most of the cases, the coating was completely out of control and sedimented;
- The drying of cores and moulds with a deep focus on energy recovery and saving.
Too many options?
Not sure about the product to choose? Our simple system can support you.
With few simple questions we help you to find the perfect product for your needs.